Legal & Privacy Notice
- i-vic may collect information (“Data”) on users in one of two ways, namely, through online job applications submitted through the i-vic website and through completion and online submission of the “Contact Us” form.
- All Data will be used purely for internal purposes. Online job applications will be forwarded to i-vic’s Human Resources Department, while general enquiries received through the “Contact Us” form will be submitted to the relevant i-vic affiliate or department within i-vic.
- All Data is treated in strictest confidence and will not be released to non-i-vic affiliates save where this is required by applicable law. Only authorised personnel of i-vic and its affiliates may have access to the Data.
- The i-vic website may from time to time contain links to other websites. These other websites (apart from websites of i-vic’s affiliates) are not under i-vic’s control or responsibility. Users should be aware of the privacy policies applicable to these other websites before visiting these websites through a link from the i-vic website. This Policy only applies to i-vic’s website.
- This Policy is not intended to create any legal relationship with any user, but is purely for information.